Interior Modular home Finishes
- Ceiling: 8' ceiling height with smooth finish, high strength 5/8" drywall foam seal glued to ceiling joists. Nine foot ceiling hieghts optional.
- Walls: Smooth finished 1/2" drywall throughout including closets.
- Fastening: All drywall is screwed and glued. Foam seal is applied to exterior load-bearing and mate walls for added strength.
- Painted Walls & Ceilings: Two coats of off white primer.
- Door & Window Casing: 2 1/4"colonial wood casing in white or stained wood.
- Base Molding: 3 1/4" colonial wood base molding in white or stained wood.
- Window Sills: 6" with rounded profile in white or stained wood.
- Passage Doors: 30" hollow core embossed white 6-panel interior doors with three mortised hinges.
- Door Hardware: Brass or satin nickel finished privacy locks on master bedroom and bath doors. Brass or satin nickel finished passage locks all other doors. Door stops on all passage doors.
- Carpet: 25 oz. FHA certified plush saxony continuous filament carpet throughout except wet areas. Installed on-site after set up.
- Padding & Tack Strip: #6 LB FHA approved re-bond padding and tack strip installed on site by approved Installer.
- Vinyl Flooring: Installed in kitchen, baths, entry and utility areas.
- Closet shelves: All closets have wire shelves with rods-four shelves in linen and pantry closets.
- Steps: All steps are pine carpet grade steps and installed at factory when ever possible for cape or two story homes.
- Floor Sheathing: 3/4" Plywood T&G glued and nailed.
- Floor Joists: 24 & 25 Wide Floors-2x8 #2 S.P.F. Western @ 16 O.C. Floor joists are bridged with solid blocking at mid-span
- Floor Joists: 26, 28, and 32 Wide-2x10 #2 S.P.F. Western @ 16" O.C. Floor joists are bridged with solid blocking at mid-span
- Floor Perimeter: 24 & 25 Wide-Double. 2x8 #2 S.P.F. Western, Center Girder-Double 2x8 #2 S.P.F. Glued and Nailed for added strength
- Floor Perimeter: 26, 28, and 32 Wide-Double 2x10 #2 S.P.F. Western, Center Girder-Double 2x10 S.P.F. Glued and Nailed for added strength
- Trussed Joists: Used under bathrooms on second floor of two story
- Siding-Premium Vinyl Siding available in Double 4 German Lap and clapboard (2nd Story siding is Shipped Loose)
- Fascia-Refinished aluminum white
- Soffit-Perforated vinyl soffit all around except for porches which will be solid soffit
- Wrapping-Extra heavy duty wrapping on exterior of all homes for transportation
- Exterior Wall Sheathing: 7/16" OSB - 9' length for continuous coverage from bottom of perimeter joist to top of wall
- Exterior Walls: 8' 2 x 6 16" O.C. with Double Top and single Bottom Plates
- Headers over Exterior doors and windows are 2 x 10 #2 S.P.F., 2 x 8 #2 S.P.F., 2 x 6 #2 S.P.F. Size is based on spans and loads
Ranch & Cape Mate Walls
- 8'-Double 2 x 3 - Two Story Mate Walls 8 - Double 2 x 4 - S.P.F. Stud Grade or #2 @ 16" O.C. with Double top and single
- Bottom Plates and Full Length Structure Board
- Sheathing. Headers in mate walls are double laminated beam, 2 x 10 #2 S.P.F., 2 x 8 #2 S.P.F., 2 x 6 #2 S.P.F. with 7/16"
- O.S.B. filler. Size is based on spans and loads
- Interior Partitions-8'-2 x 4 S.P.F. Stud Grade @ 16" O.C. with Single Top and Bottom plates
- Header sizes in the Interior Partitions are based on spans and loads
- Roofs-7/12 trusses @ 16" O.C. Ranch Models, 7/12 trusses @ 16" O.C. Two Story models, 12/12 rafter @ 16" O.C. Cape Models
- Hinged knee wall design and Hinged Top Flips on most models
- Sheathing-7/16" A.P.A. rated O.S.B. with Ice Guard applied to eave edges
- Shingles-30 year Architectural Self Sealing Fiberglass shingles over 15# Underlayment paper and Shingle over rolled roof venting with cap shingles
- 10” Gable end overhangs where practical
- Eave Overhangs-10' Fixed on 24' to 26' Wide homes with soffit and fascia installed, hinged eaves on homes over 26’ wide
- Aluminum Drip Edges installed
- Top Wrapping-Woven Nylon extra strength covering over bow rafter on flats for transportation
- Exterior Doors and Windows
- Exterior Doors-3/0 x 6/8 Fiberglass Insulated Embossed 6 Panel Front Door with maintenance-free door jamb and brick mould, adjustable sill (Primed White both sides)
- 2/8 x 6/8 9-lite Fiberglass Insulated Rear door with maintenance free door jamb and brick mould with adjustable sill, 6/0 x 6/8 Vinyl Sliding Patio Door with screen on some models
- Windows-Double Hung Vinyl Tilt-In with Brick Mould attached and Low E Glass in White with matching screen. (Shutters are optional)
- Copper lines stubbed through floor with individual fixture shutoff valves
- Drain: PVC Schedule 40 waste and vent lines
- Anti Scald valves on all tubs & showers except roman tub faucets
- 2 Future vent on all basement models
- Plumbing access panels in decking of 2nd floor on two story homes whenever possible
- 3" radon vents where required by code with electrical feeder wire
- Electric Service: 200 amp with 40 breaker spaces
- GFI protected outlets in the kitchen, bathrooms and on the exterior (1 front and 1 rear)
- Arc Fault protected circuits-In all bedrooms
- Smoke Detectors: Interconnection direct wired detectors with battery backup
- Optional carbon monoxide detectors where required by state code
- Door bell at the front and rear doors
- Interior Lighting: Light package for the kitchen, dining room, halls, utility rooms, stairwell and foyer areas, bath lighting includes vented exhaust fan with light operated by two switches along with switched light over a decorative mirror over each vanity, lighted range hood in the kitchen, a switch and wire is provided for an on site basement light
- Exterior Light: One per door, color of mounting blocks for all exterior light will match the siding color where available
- Electric baseboard with individual, wall-mounted, 75° maximum thermostats in each room or Hot water baseboard heating elements. (Ranch, Cape, Two Story Loop Additional). Optional HVAC systems are available.
- Cabinets-Merillat Classic cabinets, Spring Valley Oak with Recessed Panel Square Doors in Natural, Cider, or Medium. Featuring adjustable doors and Base cabinets with a mid level Roll out Shelf. Crown molding installed on wall cabinets.
- 36" Cabinet over the Refrigerator
- Range Hood-30" - 3 Speed fan and light
- Kitchen Sink-Double Bowl-8" Stainless Steel
- Countertop-Laminated Self Edge top with 4" laminated backsplash
- Faucet-Single Lever with Sprayer
- 110 Circuit Wired for Gas Range (NO GAS HOOKUPS)
- Tub Showers Combination: 60" Fiberglass NO DOME Tub/Shower combination.
- Showers-36", 48" or 60" per plan, Fiberglass NO DOME Shower with corner foot rests.
- Vanities-Merillat Vanity Drawer Base Cabinet (Vanities will match Kitchen cabinets color unless otherwise specified)
- Vanity Tops-One Piece cultured marble top with oval bowl (choice of colors) or laminated countertop with drop in porcelain bowl
- Faucets-Single Lever Anti Scald with full frontal access, Shut off valves under vanities with Beauty Rings over holes
- Toilets-Elongated 1.6 Gallon Flush
- Plate Glass Mirrors & Light Strips over vanities
- Ceiling Fan/Light-Vented Fan with Light, separately switched. CFM Rating as required by code
- Hardware-Towel Bar and Toilet Paper Holder
- Exterior Walls-R-19 Kraft faced fiberglass batts
- Roof-R-30 Kraft faced fiberglass batts
- Roof Ventilation-Provided through perforated soffit front & rear and rolled ridge vent
- Building Code Compliance
Code Compliance, Quality Control and Warranties
- Residential Building Code 1 & 2 Family Dwelling-International Plumbing Code
- International Mechanical Code-CABO 1 & 2 Family Dwelling Code-National Electric code
- Energy Conservation Code-Continuous In-Plant Inspections-New York Residential code-see addendum
- Local, State and National Building Codes
- Houses inspected by a third party agency
- Houses built to current state specific building, plumbing, mechanical, and energy codes
- Limited ten year structural warranty
NOTE: Due to continued product improvement and changes by suppliers, codes, designs and production, these specifications are subject to change with out prior notice at any time.
© 2017 Home World, Inc. I All Rights Reserved | Site Design By: SharonMagsMedia.com
Home World, INC.
Our standard specs provide you with a solid built home. Starting with the wall, floor and roof systems. Our walls are constructed from 2X6s space 16 inches on center. The floors are 2X10s and 2x12s with 3/4" tongue and groove plywood decking. Our modular home's roof system are engineered trusses with plywood.
© 2017 Home World, Inc. I All Rights Reserved